From allergy research to arthritis research, developing products in internal medical specialities requires a deep understanding of the intricate requirements of each.
Axzons has the experience and expertise to provide you with strategic and practical solutions in many branches of internal medicine for your development journey.
Our integrated capabilities can help you minimize risk, ensure trial feasibility, and drive regulatory and commercial success of your program.
Axzons can provide the collaborative guidance to progress your diabetes drug development program across the lifecycle from concept through commercialization. As your partner in diabetes clinical trial execution, we can complement your resources by delivering proven therapeutic and scientific expertise to efficiently plan and execute your studies.Axzons' internal medicine research expertise spans the breadth of specialties:
- Musculoskeletal & Rheumatology – Team led by board-certified rheumatologist; conducted 100+ musculoskeletal / rheumatology trials for arthritis research and other studies, and 55 late phase trials
- Respiratory & Allergy – Global team of pulmonologists and respiratory medical advisors, as well as senior project directors trained and/or certified on guidelines including GINA, GOLD and ERS/ATS
- Gastroenterology – Board-certified gastroenterologists; extensive GI studies for indications including ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease, IBS and GERD
- Dermatology & Aesthetics – Conducted over 100 dermatology trials with devices, topical applications and systemic use of monoclonal antibodies and other biologics
- Nephrology – Worked on trials at many sites for chronic kidney disease; work effectively with nephrology investigators and manage hemodialysis studies
- Ophthalmology – Indications from dry eye to glaucoma to retinopathies; experience in technologies including optical coherence tomography, scanning laser ophthalmoscopy and corneal topography