The design and conduct of studies and entire development programs with pshychotropic drugs has been a major area of Axzons’s activities
Our Psychiatry experience comprises global and regional studies in all major areas of psychiatry, neurology, and pain research, all phases of clinical drug development, and all core services for planning, conducting, evaluating and reporting such projects.
Axzons can help you navigate the challenges of any Pshychiatry study from Anxiety Disorders (GAD, Panic Disorder, Social Phobia) to Pediatric Psychiatry – Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Down Syndrome, Pediatric Depression. So you can reduce costs, accelerate timelines and manage risk.
This includes program and protocol development, regulatory consultancy, study management, medical monitoring and pharmacovigilance, central laboratory services, data management, statistical evaluation and medical writing.Axzons’s Pshychiatry experts and data-driven approach can help you overcome obstacles to your product’s success:
- Anxiety Disorders (GAD, Panic Disorder, Social Phobia)
- Major Depressive Disorder (MDD)
- Bipolar Disorders (Acute Mania and Bipolar Depression. Prevention-of-Relapse Studies
- Schizophrenia and Schizoaffective Disorders (Treatment of active-phase, acutely psychotic subjects; treatment of symptomatically stable patients, including patients with negative symptoms and cognitive dysfunction
- Pediatric Psychiatry – Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Down Syndrome, Pediatric Depression
For your next Psychiatry study, rely on our deep expertise in a wide range of psychological and neurological disorders: