Our Commitment To Privacy
At Axzons Research, we are strongly committed to protecting your privacy. You can navigate the majority of our site without
giving us any personal information about yourself. However, sometimes we need additional information about you in order
to provide the information or services you are requesting.
Your privacy is important to us. To protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on every page of our site, particularly at every point where you may opt to provide us your personally identifiable information.
The information we collect on this site
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Axzons Research site. We
collect information in several ways, which are described below:
1. On some pages, you can register to receive information on an automated, "alert" basis. The type of information that you can register to receive on an automated basis includes general information about Axzons Research such as:
- press releases
- RSS Feeds
- news and presentations
- video and audio archives
The personal information collected when you register to
receive information on an automated basis is your contact information including email address. Each time you receive an
automated email alert, you have the option of cancelling your registration and removing your email from the database by
simply clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email alert message.
2. On some pages, you may opt to provide us information about yourself if you are interested (a) in serving as an investigator in a clinical trial; or (b) in an employment opportunity at Axzons Research; or (c) in having Axzons Research participate at your event. The information requested from you will be based on your area of interest.
3. On occasion, Axzons Research may request that you voluntarily participate in a survey or poll such as feedback on Web site content or services. Your responses will be anonymous unless you opt in to being contacted by email to provide further information regarding the survey.
4. On some pages, you can register to receive customized information. This information is generally collected on "Contact Us," “Download” or “RFP Request” forms where you can ask a Axzons Research representative to contact you in order to answer questions or provide specific information. The personal information you provide on these forms may include your name, title, company name, address, contact numbers, and email.
5. On some pages, you can choose to register to receive access to web-casts, periodic newsletters, or information on a specific Axzons Research product or service. Generally, the personal information collected when you register to receive this type of information is your name, company, affiliation, phone number and email address. This information is collected for qualification and aggregate measurement purposes only.
6. On some pages, you may choose to enter personal information about yourself that may allow you access to specific Axzons Research information or services. For example, qualified customers or physicians may enter identifying information that allows them to access their Axzons Research project information, subscription services, or electronic products.
The way we use information
We store the information you provide about yourself in a secure environment in order to provide
you with the information, products, and/or services you request. The information is stored for the lifetime of the system
unless you request that it be removed. You must opt-in or give consent for us to share your identifiable information with
third parties, who would be bound by a confidentiality agreement. However, the information you provide us about yourself
will be shared with Axzons Research employees to the extent necessary to accommodate your request.
For example, if you provide your name, mailing address, telephone and email address and request more information about Axzons' services, this information will be shared with appropriate Axzons Research personnel to fulfil your request. This information will not be shared with any outside third parties unless you select the check box to opt in on the registration page. Again, you can change your preferences on the registration page at any time.
We use non-identifying and aggregate information about the use of our Web site to improve the navigation, content, and design of our site. This information may include, for example, the most and least requested pages and the number of users from the U.S. and other countries, among other things.
Finally, unless otherwise excepted below, we would not use your personally identifiable information provided to us on-line for purposes other than those you requested without also providing you an opportunity to agree or otherwise limit such unrelated purposes.
Except as described above, we will not otherwise use or disclose any of your personally identifiable information, except to the extent reasonably necessary: (i) to correct technical problems and malfunctions and when we process your information; (ii) to protect the security and integrity of our Web site; (iii) to protect our rights and property and the rights and property of others; (iv) to take precautions against liability; (v) to comply with laws or to respond to judicial process; or (vii) to provide information to law enforcement agencies or for an investigation on a matter as applicable or otherwise required or permitted by law.
Our commitment to data security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Additionally, Axzons Researchhas issued a global corporate policy for the protection of the confidentiality of individually identifiable information in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, regardless of the nature, source or form of the information.
Cookies and other anonymous web tracking techniques
are various ways, including one called “cookies” which can be used to provide tailored information for you from a Web site.
A cookie is a piece of data that a Web site can send to your browser, which may then store it on your system. Usage of a
our Web site in order (a) to allow site visitors to personalize their experience by accessing information, products, and
services relevant to their areas of interest, (b) to track a user session within a subscribed product, and (c) to prevent
duplication in voting or participation in surveys.
We receive IP addresses in the normal course of the operation of our Web site. An IP address is a number assigned to you by your Internet service provider so you can access the Internet. Although we do receive IP addresses, we do not use them to identify you personally or disclose them to others.
A blog is a short form of the term "Web log", which is a Web site with regular entries of commentary,
descriptions of events, or other material such as graphics or video. Entries are commonly displayed in reverse-chronological
order. An External Corporate Blog is a publicly available Web log where company employees, teams, or spokespersons share
their views. It is often used to announce new products and services, to explain and clarify policies, or to react to public
issues on certain topics. It also allows for informal interaction of the public with the company that is less formal
than traditional press releases. It encourages dialogue rather than a monologue.
Axzons Research may use a corporate blog on this Web site that can provide additional value to your experience on this Web site. It allows for enhanced transparency and personal accessibility to our company. Axzons ResearchBlog has a moderator to assure that inappropriate content is not posted.
When you participate in the Blog, your identity is anonymous, but your email address will be public, if you choose it to be.
Our commitment to children's privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we do not intend to collect or maintain information at our Web site from those we know are under 13 years of age, and no part of our Web site is structured to attract anyone under 13.
How you can access or correct your information
You may update or remove the information you provided to us by using the Email Alert Form. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before updating or removing your information. The information you provide us may be archived or stored periodically by us according to backup processes conducted in the ordinary course of business.
Links to other web sites
Our Web site may contain links to other Web sites. You should carefully review the privacy policies and practices of other Web sites, as we cannot control or be responsible for privacy policies or practices of third-party Web sites that are not Axzons Web properties. For links to other Axzons Web properties, please review those privacy terms as well, as they may differ from those on this Web site.
Notification of changes
As we provide more services
without notice, but we will post those changes on our Web site's home page so our users are aware of what information we
collect, use and disclose. However, we will continue to protect your identifiable information.
In addition to our Web privacy statement, you can refer to our corporate
How To Contact Us Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please contact us at 516-777-0612 or send an email to the Council on Data Protection in care of