Axzons can help companies developing innovative antimicrobial compounds (antibacterials, antivirals, antifungals) and vaccines to address serious global health issues.
Axzons is a serious partner that has actively participated in hundreds of pivotal Infectious Disease studies involving over 100,000 patients, covering a multitude of therapeutic indications, including HIV/AIDS, hepatitis B and C, pneumonia, cystic fibrosis, septicemia, skin infections, and other diseases. Our global teams can provide you with particularly broad experience addressing the areas of HIV, HCV, infections in hospitalized patients, and preventative vaccines combined with the most advanced, end-to-end drug development capability worldwide.Specific strengths of our Infectious Disease (ID) experts include:
• Extensive experience with medical feasibility studies, clinical trial design, data-driven management of recruitment, enrollment and retention, providing critical data about regions, countries, sites, investigators, standards/quality of care, and competing trials.
• Expertise managing complex trials in Phase I-IV on every continent, with Best Practice Management across the entire therapeutic area.
• Leading experts in central review of clinical data.
• Comprehensive expertise in drug development, regulatory consulting, and commercialization.
• Ongoing activities in academia, clinical practice and research backgrounds.
• Established associations with Key Opinion Leaders in different fields of infectious diseases.
• Active participation in professional organizations, including the International AIDS Society-USA (IAS-USA), Infectious Diseases Society of America (IDSA)/HIV Medical Association, Pediatric Infectious Diseases, and the Society (PIDS).